Monday, November 28, 2011

November 27, 2011

It has been a good week!  We have a lot of lessons actually confirmed before so we have a good week planned.  It was transfers but we didn't transfer!  So still same area and same Sister Seipel :)  Transfer day is so stressful we just are shaking for the call and one of the AP's (Assistant to the President) called during our prayer so we screamed and jumped up.  He asked Sister Seipel how her new area is and she said "WHAT???"  and he said "Oh President call you? AH humm..."and then hangs up. haha so then they call later and say "Just kidding your staying there!"  So we think there was a last minute change!  But I'm glad I didn't change areas! 

It's been warmer this week so I've been very grateful!  We had good Thanksgiving,a family with 5 kids invited us over it was so surreal it was like being in America..their house was so Americanized! and we sat around eating turkey and mashed potatoes with maybe a mention of football haha just like home!  Another family was there too only they had 7 kids!  So it really was like home with bunch of kids runnin around!  We had to email early cause we are headed to a service project!  We are doing kim-jang...the process of making kim-chi!  Fun! :)

Will give you a quick mo-gi update....it's become quite the sport..we are trying to figure out the best technique to kill them (Mosquitoes) they stole our sleep the other night...Sister Seipel killed 17 during the night!  She's pretty good at slapping out of the air...but I don't like that on my hands so I just swing at them...but you can't do it like a baseball cause... you don't know where they go.. so you have to dribble them like a basketball...:)  Just in case you ever need to kill a plethora of mosquitoes I thought I'd share my tricks!

We had an amazing lesson  yesterday.  She has committed to be baptized on Christmas Eve and get the Holy Ghost on Christmas!  Best present ever!  I told you about  her before we met her on the street on the way home one night.  We picked up two families this week!  I'm so excited to be with them.  One of the Dad's works for the Korean CIA- he shook our hands and afterward we were like WHOA!  I didn't know someones hand could be that solid he could kill us with his pinky!  So we will stay on his good side :)

Thanks for pictures!  Semi painful but that's OK :) Every ones hair is getting so long!  Holy cow!  Avery is so long, and Lyvie looks so much like Avery!  Glad  you all had a good Thanksgiving.  I'm Smiling so you keep it on too!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment