Sunday, December 11, 2011

December 4, 2011

I don't know why on earth the devils mosquitoes are still out but...they are!  Actually this week only had a couple so it's OK.  This weather is really warm..to Koreans anyway....They say usually it's a lot worse by now!  So thanks for your prayers :)...keep em coming haha.  Today I have to go buy coats and boots though because yesterday was pretty miserable and one of the ladies we visited said it's suppose to be getting super cold from here on out!

This week we got to meet with the cutest family!  The girl is 8 and the boy is 5.  We played Go Fish to practice english and then taught a little lesson on prayer.  Dance class was great last week..we had to make up a dance for the Ward Christmas party, they want our class to preform!  I made one part a little confusing so it was hilarious to watch them haha..but they will get it down...it will be great!  We (the four missionaries) have been asked to sing 2 different songs at 2 different Christmas parties so we have been practicing like crazy.  I wish I would have learned to read music!  It's making life pretty difficult haha...but maybe by the time I get home I'll know how to sing.

I got your package last week, so it didn't take very long!  Thank you so much!  It was perfect timing! I wear the socks every night and during study!! :)  and the candy is almost already gone heehe.

I've sent some pictures for you, this is Sister Moffett and me
and 3 grandmas.... It's 3 lady's from the Ward,
they are like The 3 musketeers,
they dance with us and feed us all the time...
they are my Korean Grandmas :)
        Here is Marsha that I've told you about at the restaurant where I ......ate Pig Skin!
                                                                             
 The copper tube is the cooker!  There's fire on bottom of pit but the tube cooks the top...they pull it down close as it's cooking and then move it up out of the way when it's done.







                                                                               
                                                                                 One last one...of Sister Seipel and I


I better get going I have to send pictures to the AP's for Christmas slide show. Please stay safe and warm happy!  We have Mission party on the 22nd and Ward party on the 23rd and Stake Musical night Dec. 25th !

No comments:

Post a Comment