Monday, February 20, 2012

February 12, 2012

Sorry it's soccer time again :) so cant stay long. One of our APs is going home this week so we are all going to my old area to play soccer. His birthday was yesterday too so we made a sweet poster ill send you a pic next week!
Transfer calls are tonight! yikes! Don't know what will happen but I'll be ok with whatever...learned my lesson there haha. We have a baptism this saturday so we have been busy making invitations and program.
got to eat at bishops house last night...they were very exctied that I was a dancer and the wife wants me to start something here too. So if I'm still in this area maybe I will do another dance class. :)
Also got to play soccer with the ward this saturday....we have to have an investigator to go cause we leave study ...so Friday night some new guy came to english and I said "Hey do you like soccer? do you want to play tomorrow?" and he did :) so we all got to go. So fun!
ok i better get going . Sorry so short. Tell Leslie Congrats for me. Weird that the world is still moving on that side haha. owell...
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Sister Richardson.

No comments:

Post a Comment