Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Half-Way!!!???? I still feel like a "Greenie"

February 1, 2012 marked 274 days that I've been gone! I still get caught in conversations with a blank stare on my face thinking "WHAT"??? owell...I've come to accept it just might be that way the whole time...usually they just will keep telling me their story and I'll say "Wow, cool" at the end no matter what! haha.
This week was pretty good. For pday we went and bought a soccer ball...when i say "we" i mean "I", haha,,,,and went to go play....but when we got to the field these little boys were playing so we didn't need a ball after all we just joined them. It was so fun. They were so cute, they would just keep yelling passuh!

[When I asked if that was "Pass" in English her reply was....
"ya pass but a lot of "Konglish"  Korean and English words, they say with a "uh" at the end. Hard to explain but I'll be able to show you really easily in person :) ]



 Sister Richardson in front of her Church, in the Snow!
 

A lot of our appointments canceled this week...snow being one reason, so we did a lot of finding activities. We did get a member referral and picked up another investigator from it. Shes 22 , super cute, wants to learn English, she says she Buddhist because her last boyfriend was haha,,, so i feel like it shouldn't be too hard to teach her the truth. I'm excited to see her again this week. 


                          Here is the view from our Apartment balcony- I really like the view!


                                   




And here I am sorting our trash!!!

 
There are bags for like nasty stuff, but glass, plastic, Styrofoam etc is all separated and even food trash.




  

Sister Kang's Birthday party - the other sisters beat us home on Thursday and decorated the house a little bit and when she walked in she was so shocked! It was so funny!








Our little investigator had her baptismal interview yesterday, she was so nervous haha it was cute, but she passed of course, shes an amazing little girl. So smart, she really is probably more mature than I am haha, definitely smarter. Only sad thing is her baptism is 3 days after transfers...again...so if either of us leave, it will be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment