Thursday, March 8, 2012

February 26, 2012

CRAZY DAY!  A "temporary" Sister came....so President called us Saturday and said you'll split again! He said I would be with Sister Ha in Boondang, and then Sister Kang would train the "greenie" - well we just got here this morning and he introduced the greenie to Sister Kang...and then he said.... actually Sister Richardson’s your trainer. WHAT?!?  Ya super sudden...warning would have been great....oh mylanta! So we are at the office trying to get a new phone and all that jazz. So now I’m  back to just suji ward.

[When I asked what a "temporary" Sister was - this is her reply]
 
"She got called to Idaho but her visa hasn’t come...same story as Sister Ha. So they cant even go to MTC. Her dad just dropped her off at the office. Sister Ha is going to Temple Square but still waiting for her Visa!"   Sister Lee is new Companion in Suji Ward.

 Last week was great. Came to love boondang just in time to leave it. boo. haha

Your packages have arrived but I do not have them yet. my zone leaders picked up for me but haven’t seen them yet. gotta go. love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment