Thursday, March 22, 2012

March 18, 2012

Quick updates on the week.  It was really good.  Had some interesting things to do...Sister Lee had to go to the US Embassy Friday for a visa interview , I wasn't allowed inside so I just sat out in the cold and talked to some "Junk Mail givers"  haha it was sweet!  But Wednesday night through Friday morning we went on Splits (Different companions trade) So I was with Sister Paul,(remember I knew her in the MTC and she was at our house last transfer) so it was super fun to have her back :)  We had a great time.  We went and played on the playground in the morning which was a good break for me.  I've been on the balcony running in place or doing pushups since my companion doesn't want to go outside for exercise.  We went door to door...I don't know what it's called in English, I guess there isn't a word but in Korean it sounds like kaka hoho, anyway I knocked on one door and then told Sister Paul to "Work her Magic", meaning K your talking this time....but instead she starts dancing to Cotton Eye Joe!  hahaha (Don't worry doors not open yet) but when the door did open it opened fast.....and it closed even faster....but all I saw was the lady's face...and it was so shocked haha..then the door opens again and she's just yelling and slams door again then opens again!  Sister Paul said "Can you say that again? cause we didn't understand her (not only was it in Korean but with food in the mouth it makes it that much harder!)  anyway after she opened again and said "Leave Fast!"  so we left.  I couldn't stop laughing because of her shocked expression and that Sister Paul actually asked her to repeat it!.. Oh it was good.  Unfortunately, the apartment guy came and kicked us out..but the  best part is we talked to a sweet little boy and his  Grandma and got his phone number, so hopefully we can meet them again!


Thought you might like to see some more pictures!



So much delicious food.One of the Ward members was moving so she invited everyone to her house for a feast before she left.




 





This baby's name is Baby!  She loved calling her that anyway but the moms name is Pack-jeoung-woun maybe i don't know how to spell but something like that...so much hair on the baby huh....so cute! The Mom is reading the Book of Mormon to Baby.  She was one of our investigators in my last area.

Han-ee-eem is the lady with me at dinner we were racing to see who could eat more one by one haha (peas and corn.)  I WON! 

  

Keep Smiling!  

No comments:

Post a Comment