Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jan 25, 2012 - Happy Solar!

ah this is crazy! Everything was closed Monday and Tuesday, because of  Lunar New Year so we had to email today....but when we got here the place said we couldn't stay long so I'll hurry. This week was so good. we had "solar" so lots of fun events. We had Temple day and a missionary conference and we got to spend p-day with Sister Kangs family! Her grandparents and aunts and cousins live in her old area so we headed north Monday and had a fun day chillin with the family.  I got your package, it was so good to hear from you.
I'm sorry i have to go but i hope ill get to come back after district meeting and use the rest of my time!
 Hi! we didn't get our full time earlier so we got to come back! I'm super bummed about the first Christmas box  not getting here. I'm still hoping it will come..I know some people have had their packages checked but the post office called our mission office and told them...like one kids had beef jerky which for some reason wasn't ok so they called and said they had to confiscate it. But I wonder what happened i'm so sad  I hope it will still come.  I'm trying to get a package sent this week too! we'll see maybe next Monday.
 So i bought a hanbok...in case you were wondering how i spent so much money...sorry ;) but the ward loved it! they said it makes us conected( me and korea) haha. 
Sister Kang & I
 So the tradition is to bow to your grandparents and they give you money.













 So we took these pictures bowing to Sister Ha
 
                                                                and we got money, haha. 
 We had a good week. there's a little girl, she's 12 and she's been an investigator for a while...we hadn't met her yet but we were at church trying to tie my hanbok and this little girl walked in so we asked her to help..then we found out shes the investigator!! Shes so cute! and she decided that day she wants to get baptized! whoa . so cool. She's so cute! 
Sunday night and Monday we went to her grandparents house it was fun they taught me a sweet game i cant wait to play it with you. it will be fun for Roosevelt too ;)  I love you all and hope you are safe!
Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment