Saturday, September 29, 2012

September 24, 2012 ~ 32 days and Counting!



Sept 24
Ok well I wanted to send pictures so you’ll have to forgive for short
email.  This week was good we had a mission conference with President
Ringwood of the 70’s - he is over North Asia or something like
that.


The Conference was broken into 3 days – I was on third day.

 It was good but made me realize what a bad missionary I am ...haha...so I guess I don’t have much time to do much better but I will try.

Made me think of soccer state game...after giving what you can for it... just never to be enough. But....hey that’s life I suppose.





 
My MTC group at soccer.  My new jersey :)





 Our View in the Morning



                                                               Where we go for the view!


Hong Sang Yoo brought a little student girl to church yesterday. Met her mom at a restaurant and told her all about the church and English help...wow best member missionary too! He is so amazing. Still is breaking my heart that some of the ward members aren’t as accepting as would be nice, but...he is strong and does what God asks of him so I don’t have any doubts that he will stay active when we are gone.

This coming weekend is a holiday so I can’t email next Monday I will
email next Tuesday!

Well hope all is well and sounds like all busy but safe and healthy.
Good to hear.
Ok better go. Love you!
Sister Richardson


No comments:

Post a Comment