Monday, October 22, 2012

Oct 22, 2012 - Well, This is it!


Oct 22, 2012
Well....This is it. Last email you'll get from me...EVER. Just
kidding. Probably I’ll send you all junk mail all the time...just cause
I can. Hehe

Thinking back on pre-mission life it really seems just like a story I
once heard, but already the mission life seems like I blinked and its
over.

I’m not one of many words if you haven’t noticed haha my emails are
pretty short and usually not very eventful, but I can’t even bring to
words the experiences and lessons that I’ve had. Although I came here
to help and convert others....I know that one of the biggest reasons
was to come and convert myself. Being a missionary I learned how to be
a member and I will forever be grateful for this opportunity.

Thank you so much for your love, prayers, and support while I’ve been
here and even for my life before the mission. I know and am always
comforted because I have my amazing family...(that probably all my
companions are sick of hearing about, except Sister Rovelsky who is
coming to Roosi next year :)

I hope as I return home and back into regular life again you will help keep me in line :)
I can’t wait to see you again! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  사랑합니다
리차드슨 자매선교사   Got to go :( but I will SEE YOU SOON!!!! Please drive safe and don’t be late :) LOVE YOU!


CONFERENCE
                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment