Thursday, October 20, 2011

Oc tober 4, 2011

Sorry I didn't get to email yesterday it was another Holiday! We had a Ward picnic, played some games, ate a lot of food etc.!  It was a cool "I'm in Korea" moment!  In the US we have picnic tables and hot dogs - well here they lay down tarps to sit on and then they put newspapers down and a million.....OK maybe 10 plates of random food!  We sat in small groups and picked off the plates as you go!  A couple of the ladies that come to our dance class wanted us to preform our dance in a circle of all the ward members!  The weather is already getting cold! :(   At Bishop's meeting on Sunday I was huddled up and one of the counselors asked "Are  you OK?"  I said "I'm from ARIZONA - I don't DO COLD!" haha  Our house is heated through the floor so I think I'll ditch the yo (bed) and sleep on the floor!   Stay healthy and enjoy your warm weather!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment