Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 9, 2011

Sister Richardson - turns 23 years old on Wednesday - and she said she found out that over there - she is actually 24!  Now that she thinks about it - it makes turning 23 sound pretty good!!!  Our family was all together (Except for Jon & Rachel & kids they were still in St.Johns) but the rest of us sang Happy Birthday to her really loud in hopes that she could hear us!  In her Email that night - she said "I think I did hear you!" 

The Sisters got to listen to conference and she said she enjoyed it so much.  Tons of really good talks and a little girl from the Ward got baptized in between the sessions!  Her Dad is not a member but he came, so it was exciting!  "The primary kids sang the same song that Jenn & I sang at Jaylen's baptism, and so I was singing along in my head before they started and so it kinda surprised me when they started singing and it wasn't English!...duh!"

Well, Sister Moffett will be leaving on my Birthday - so I will get a new companion for my Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment