Thursday, October 20, 2011

October 17, 2011

This week was good - Sister Moffett is now cruisin Seoul with her parents and Sister Seipel is my New Companion.  She is Awesome!  She is in her 7th transfer and she is really good at Korean - So I  was saved!  I've already learned a lot from her and I think we will have a great transfer together.

  I had a good birthday, Sister Moffett and the Elders in our ward got a cake and sang to me and then transfer morning I got a picture with the 3 of us that have the same Birthday!   While we were eating in the kitchen at the church a girl off the street found us up stairs - she had seen our English board - and she wanted to come back later for our English class.  Her name is Irene.

One lady from our English Class "Marsha" brought me a birthday present - 2 scarfs and some snacks- I just love her.  She is also the one who took us to dinner last weekend and made us try pig skin!  Yup...I ate it and it wasn't too bad actually.  I've meant to tell  you the weird things I've h ad because Dad asked the other day but I hadn't had anything...then after that I had lots!  I've now had octopus and clams and squid and pig skin and ground up bone soup. Yum :)  Sometimes the octopus is hidden in the kimshi but I found it once!  Gotta Go Love You!  Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment