Thursday, October 20, 2011

September 26, 2011

Played some chookoo (soccer) by the world cup stadium!  I've got my front handspring down! This little old man saw me do it and made me do it again!   There are only 17 Sisters in our zone right now so I know everyone!  In 2 transfer's that will change as we will be getting 9 more!  I got my fingerprints taken for my foreigner card.....YEAH! I'm Legal!!!

We started our Dance class on Saturday.  Twelve people came - they're mostly over 60yrs old but we have fun!  My Companion did training on what makes a companionship strong.  We had a great time talking about our weakness & fears and how we can improve - because she's leaving soon, it really makes you want to do your best cause they look back and say "I wish I'd have done this or that" So it really makes me sure I'm doing those things NOW!  LOVE YOU ALL - till next week.....Richardson Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment