Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 3, 2012

Mom writes: "Hi YOU STINKER!  We wait for two days for some kind of message from you -
> and then you trick us!!! So - you didn't get transferred....you are still
> traveling between two areas and you are with Sis Ganpurev.  Right?"

Sister Richardson writes: 
Hi!  hehehe sorry. On our way to soccer one day I saw that building
and...well I had to. I need a little entertainment haha. no actually
last Monday was Buddhas b-day so a lot of gov buildings were closed
and we couldn't email. We went to a different wards picnic cause they
have a lot of Mongolians in there ward. so Sister G got to go speak
with them and it was pretty fun. We are same area same companion...no
worries hehe. Tuesday we were supposed to email earlier but had
appointments so couldn't do it till late that night. SORRY!
 
Speaking of genealogy we taught our English class about family history
and they really liked it. I got to show them pedigree chart and stuff
it was fun. So preparing for it I read through some of the history's
you gave me. So stinkin' cool. So then we also visited our member whose
calling is family history and we have a "library" in our church
building! I thought it was a different wards clerks office but it just
has computers in it and apparently they are just used for family
history. One guy at English was very interested and was asking where
he could go for help and all that. Pretty neat.
I did get the box last week! Thank you so so so much! Beautiful
bracelet and scarf! and the candy is almost already gone! I forgot how
delicious those are!  I'll go read and see if you are on! love you!
Richardson S

No comments:

Post a Comment