Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 4, 2012


Hi Family! Happy June!  We had another good week here in good ole
Korea.  Sorry again for the confusion and lack of message last Monday.
all is well....and I live in a nice apartment hehe. 

This week was kinda special we had a zone conference on Wednesday on health and
safety stuff, and then we had to go back into Seoul on Friday to meet
a new Mongolian investigator! Sis G found her one p-day and referred
her to other missionary's. but she doesn't really speak Korean or
English! So we are going to have to go there every week to teach her.
Well i don't teach I just follow my comp there and smile. Because we
had a lot of meetings this week we got pretty behind on contacting people.
 
Our goal this week was 100 and we were far from it, so Sunday was
out all day on the streets talking to people....we got 82 contacts! It
was a miracle. and we are going to work really hard this week so we
don't have to do that again! haha. We weren't able to meet with very
many of our investigators...our schedules just wouldn't match up, but we
got to meet with the little family I tell you about. Carly is 12 and
her little sisters name sounds like "tiny" its cute. She is 6. She reminds me 
of Evanna and Carly reminds me of Rylee. I told Carly I got
Avery paper (Stationery)  and she said...you never gave me paper! haha so I had to
take her paper yesterday and she wanted to write Rylee and Tatum! So I
need their address so I can send it! She is so excited she really
wants to hear back from them. She said make sure you tell them lots of
efforts in this hahaha...
Well you again didn't mention what the plan is in October....i guess i
will just tell them you are not coming. and if we are able we can come
back later on.
I got returning papers already! We have to do stuff a lot in advance
but it was quite depressing to receive.
I better get going this week. I hope you have another good week. 
 LOVE YOU!
Ree-cha-duh-sun chamaenim

Mom wrote: "We have decided to meet you at the airport and we'll go back with you a little later."

Sister Richardson wrote: "Well the transfer ends on Wed. but we have like last Temple trip and
Presidents interview and one more free day then fly out Friday October 26, 2012. I'll fly with other missionary's that are leaving  at least for the first part of the way i think. love you! bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment