Sunday, June 3, 2012

MAY 29, 2012 Emergency Transfer!!!

HI! Sorry we didn't get to write Monday. We were a little busy! Got a call Sunday night and were told we had to move up north! I don't know why so fast but we packed up and we are out in a new area. Still getting used to it, a little different than our last house haha. I attached some pics. yeah that brown shed looking thing
 

 .....home sweet home. :O
 
 
  The good news is we are really close to the church! the brick building literally 2 steps away! We met our members yesterday....all 8 of them. they are super nice...and maybe I'm the first blonde they have ever seen...I think they were actually a little frightened by me.. haha we are out in country side so not sure what to do yet...not very many people to talk to but I suppose I may learn how to farm.  Thanks again for the crocs...really easy to clean!! (At her request - we sent her Crocs - they look like Dress Shoes but made of the rubber material - so she is ready for Monsoon Season!)

I also attached pics from our temple trip...i want you to see my beautiful Mongolian comp.We are still together so I'm still happy :) 
 
 
 
 
OK well I'll tell you a  little about our week before all the craziness went down....
oh actually I think I need to start with Sister Ganpurevs quotes of the week
 
Sis G:  "What is this called?....Godhead? "
Me: " um.no....that would be your forehead"
 
About our district leader who is maybe a little bit dry
Sis G: " where was he when God gave to people the emotion?...the toilet?"
 
While planning
" AH. a mosquito just kissed me!"
 
She's adorable.I don't think I've laughed so much on my mission the amount I've laughed in a week with her!
 
Well this week was a little hard as far as meeting with people. A lot of you investigators that usually meet and were pretty consistent haven't been able to meet, and if they do its so short we aren't able to get a good lesson in. Last week was a little hard for me cause it finally got to me that I'm just being an English teacher here.... Everyone's so interested in English only and then when we talk about the gospel they either rush us or just ask...why should i believe in God. It's so hard to be patient with them...and to know like yeah you aren't going to progress or maybe I just need to give you time. It's hard to keep faith that maybe they will accept. The family I often tell you about ...ah they are so adorable...and I would do anything to see them accept the gospel...but it would be a true miracle...and I'm just trying to hold on and faith that will happen.
 
We had a crazy huge thunder storm the other night!  It woke us up and kept us up for awhile, the lightning was so bright and not even 2 sec later the thunder just rattled the sky. the first time was so loud i woke up and seriously thought we got bombed it was so so so loud. It kinda scared me...Sis G and I were like 5 year olds again wanting to crawl into bed with mom and dad. not only did it remind me of the importance of 72 hour kits haha but it made me feel so small. Like i could be gone in an instant and everything that seemed so important just isn't. I was like uh oh Gods mad cause its Buddhas b-day and people are celebrating! and they aren't listening to us so we are just all gonna get struck by lighting!
OK sorry out of time no more rambling
Have a good week! talk to you soon. be good. remember whats important. and remember how much i love you
Sister Richardson
p.s. I didn't really get transferred. that's not really my house. hehe sorry
(Her Sister says "She's been on her mission too long! Missionary Humor")

No comments:

Post a Comment