Sunday, June 3, 2012

May 21, 2012

Hola. did you like package :) not much in it, didn't get to go to the souvenir place that I wanted to but...next time.
We had a pretty good week this week. couldn't meet with a lot of our people but found some new ones! before Sister Ganpurev came here we talked to some Mongolian's on the street, we didn't know they weren't Korean at first but when they didn't understand us we were like ~ oh where are you from? and so we just gave them a card with our number on it anyway cause didn't know how to talk to them, Well they called us!!! wanted to meet...so we had Sister Ganpurev call and talk to them for us to  see if they really wanted or what they were calling for....and then she actually transferred here! so we met with them this week and I just sat back and listened to her teach hehe ...but I did catch on to what she was teaching sometimes! I heard "coffee" and by reading hand language she told them about the organization of the church I think hehe....but she said they are interested and the wife had actually been to a baptismal service in Mongolia so she thought it was neat to find our church was also in Korea. they seem very interested but they can't come to church cause they work...story of my life.  so we will see what happens...
I think maybe I told you about Carly? maybe not I cant remember sorry. Anyway super cute family that we are meeting with. gospel time is a little hard cause I know they aren't super interested right now. But we are getting so close to their family, I just love them so much and hope we can just love them into being interested haha. the mom always tells me to tell president that I cant leave this area  and that when I finish mission to come back and live with them or come visit, and she said yesterday this word that means like we seem like family and have this connection like we met in the worlds before ( from buddhist belief, but it lead perfectly into plan of salvation where i said no really we believe we could have met before this life too!)
We had  ward conference yesterday in one of the wards....it is such  a big deal here! because I guess they count how many people in sacrament and since the wards here are small they are scared they will make them combine wards and have to go somewhere else....so they go ALL out trying to get less actives and new people to church. it was good a lot of our less actives did come, and even a lady walking by the church decided to come on in too! it was great!
Well i probably should get going i love you so so so much, hope you have a good week! LOVE YOU! Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment