Monday, July 23, 2012

July 15, 2012



안녕?!
Hello hello....sounds like another good busy week. glad mom made it back home safely and hopefully papa bear is eating again. :)

We had president interviews this week. Found out they know the Edwards! In fact went to Bishops g-mas funeral or something and said Sam was playing the violin! Small world...I guess they are in his home ward while he was growing up. Our elders were too hungry and impatient...they didn’t want to wait for us so left and so we ended up getting to eat with Pres and his wife! They are really fun she’s hilarious...reminds me of Jenn’s friend Amber! 

This week was pretty good. lots of interesting people that we met and pretty fun experiences of course. The one guy I sent a picture of last week tried to hug my companion a couple of times today haha it was so funny, I’m trying to pull him off and explain (Can't hug missionaries) but he just keeps saying no they did it like this in America haha. 
Sorry I don’t have a ton of time left to write so this will be kinda short. This last week we tried visiting some less actives but it was really sad, one door was closed so fast I just can’t even understand but we also found 3 more investigators! So we have a lot of appointments and trying to help them all prepare to receive baptismal dates but....not sure if they are ready yet...we will try anyway.
I’m getting another box ready to send home....anything in particular you want?
I love you!  Hope you have good week!
BYE!
Sister Richardson 

No comments:

Post a Comment