Sunday, July 29, 2012

July 29 -30, 2012

My Favorite Elder - at the Temple




Part of our English Class - they took us on a Picnic to an Island on the Big Kang River - Angel, Frank, Daniel, Liz - Me and "Mom"
Close up of "Daniel"


Me at a Waterfall while on the Picnic

Last week went to the War Museum -
YUMMY Soup I was telling you about!

More of War Museum


TIGER! - With Sis Ganpurev

Me Catching up on Letter Writing - waiting for ride

Our District!

Sister Kang about to eat Pig intestines stuffed with noodles

The Gramma that grabbed my hand and didn't let go!

So weird transfers are already here! and even weirder...I'm almost out
of time today! So I'm sorry I cant write a good letter this week but wanted
to send some pics.
We went to war museum and temple day this last week super fun and some
of our english class members took us on a picnic saturday on a little
island of the big kang river. So pretty so enjoy some pics. and sorry
i cant write much. but all is well and son jiyeoun came to church
again! hooray!
Love you!!!
Sister Richardson

No comments:

Post a Comment