Monday, July 16, 2012

June 25, 2012


Well we got transfer calls last Monday night.... I am now emailing you
from 목동 (moke-dong)! My dear Mongolian sister G is now in a 3-some
with greenie and another Korean....and I am with my sister.
Literally....we had the same trainer (which for mission family history
is our mom...which makes us sisters :) Her name is Sister Rovelsky,
from Ohio.... gorgeous...fun...hard working...fun.... and a runner :)
Thanks for your prayers :) 

She called me Monday night kinda laughing
and said....we don’t have any investigators...I was like ok this is
going to be a good transfer! Time to get to work...and no worries about
English only interest people. So far we have had an awesome week... as
soon as we walked out of our house Wednesday said Hi to 3 women and they
said “Oh we want to learn English!” Since then we have met with one of
them and she is one of our new investigators!  We do actually have
another man ( kinda weird I haven’t had a man investigator since last
August!) he seems like he is really interested and we had a pretty
good lesson with him. Since he’s male we had to have a female member
with us, and she did such a good job, and she’s amazing and so fun, she
took us to dinner after the lesson, and we found out she was less
active for like her whole life, and then ran into the missionaries and
decided to go back. Now she’s so solid...so neat.

I met Sister Reidhead from Prescott! She is in my zone! We went
streetboarding and even had dinner with them last night! Very
nice...she’s still pretty tired though hehe. Fun to hear the stuff
that’s weird about Korea cause you forget it’s weird...speaking of
weird...oh mylanta!!!! I have a bed! I hate it!!! haha. I saw it and
just felt so uncomfortable...she said you can have the bed this time I
had it last transfer I was like no no no i don’t want it. But she made
me...I haven’t been able to sleep super well....every time I move it
moves...and I’m so close to the ceiling, feels like...its so weird...so
I told her we have to switch every week :)

The ward here is super super small, I think under 40 people were at
church....tons of less actives and so we came up with a project to
kinda help them be more united and hopefully reach out to the less
actives, we will see how it goes.

I had to speak in church yesterday, it was pretty fun, also there are
2 Americans in our ward...one girl served here awhile ago and came
back for some school thing for a few months and then another guy who
served in different mission but in Korea is in our ward to...i don’t know
why he is here...but he spoke in church yesterday too...his Korean
definitely made me look ridiculous but whatev.












Pig Foot - Ok, but not my Fav!                                       
 Above - I took the pic just a little late - but people push and shove everyone to get into the subway car...packed in like sardines - we decided to wait for the next one!





Our last day in Suji :(  Me and Sis Ganpurev
O

  We were first at transfers.  We all meet at a central subway and everyone switches and goes separate lines back.















OK I want to go see if you wrote anything I'll write again.
사랑해요!

No comments:

Post a Comment